Hojatoleslam Said Ebrahim Reese, presidential candidate, spoke at the Carcheshmeh Cultural Complex at today’s (Thursday) presidential election congress, a spokeswoman for the Fars news agency, Qadrijan News Agency.
The focus of this lecture is as follows:
* It is a success that will be attended by all the cultures on the night of the birth of the Prophet Velayu Ayadzadiyahi humanity in a massive and luminous community.
* Half the Shaban is the birthday of a perfect man, the perfection of man is to know the perfect man and follow him.
* Expect your followers to promote morality and good deeds
* Today, the belief and belief of all is that this universe is God’s servant and all of us are at his place; the best in this universe is now his proof.
* Today, those who are waiting for the Prophet should improve their morality and good deeds.
* Our society and the Islamic Revolution and the successor to the right of the Imam of the time have called our society into God and social justice; this society, thanks to God in the year 57, with the efforts of the people, took the first step, the negation of tyranny.
* People’s votes in the Islamic Republic do not have ceremonial ceremonies and it is a fact, for a human being, the ultimate goal is to reach a stage of cultivation.
To accomplish this goal, education is a country that plays an effective role in the Quranic community.
* This requires a mechanism, not only as a commemoration of the teacher’s day, but also as a fact and an influential collection of the future generation of the country, and the intellectual and cultural contours of children and adolescents.
* Whoever prefers teacher and future to all other businesses, instead of every one, should help legislators and the government to have our culture unconcerned and concerned about one’s life.
* No one should be deprived of education due to deprivation of education, society must provide its growth, and educational justice requires that deprived persons be deprived of standard education.
* The government should help to provide an educational environment for everyone so that deprived people are not lacking in science and knowledge.
* Our culture should not be a livelihood concern
* We really believe that our culture should not be a concern for livelihood, and it comes to the fact that some of the funds that each of the cultures have an 8-10 million contribution, its wealth collection will be its own collection.
* We must reach a level where our culture does not seek a second job.
In the state of work and dignity, everything is a priority of maintaining the dignity of teachers, keeping them for everyone is a duty.
* If care was not taken for the rules, the course of treatment has passed, and the field, field of action and action and the culture must feel that something has happened.
* The government expects this to turn into action, the budget and the law and the document are always there, but there must be a change.
* One of the experts in the textbooks will undoubtedly be teachers, you will not be able to comment on them. The paper says the most important point is to take the culture into consideration in the country’s decision making.
* The 2030 document is not localized
* The 2030 document is not localized, and this is not similar to our national document. Once, a document comes into conflict with our national and national legislation, this means that the document on the transformation of education is based on a document still in the legal authorities Has not been ratified.
* Citizenship rights are that there is no culture for the loan of a child’s marriage; our problem is not the unveiling of citizenship rights, today the field is action and action.
* The current situation is far from what it should be, people make up but do not discriminate.
* What people expect is that the problem of absolute poverty, unemployment and corruption, which is not beautiful in the system, can be solved.
* We can understand all of these and say that neither returning to the past nor enduring the status quo, but change for the benefit of the people.
* The head of state must be the first defendant to fight corruption
* Many corruption structures can be reformed, people do not tolerate this state of corruption, the thief does not say confidently, but the government says we have reformed some of the structure of corruption, it’s reassuring for the people, not saying that we have listed and the judiciary Tell us that a list has not arrived.
* The head of state must be the first defendant to fight corruption.
* Our duty is to become the creator of God, hoping that what is good and good for the Islamic Ummah is coming soon, and that tonight, which is from Layali’s nights, what is destined to be in the direction of knitting about people’s lives.